Everyone gets a little bit carried away sometimes, that’s normal. Sometimes, though, things can get hectic and we soon find ourselves surrounded by what seems like mountains of “stuff”. Now what? Alone, or even with a helping hand, the removal of property or junk could take months. This is especially considering your life outside of a home such as a job, kids, or other priorities that are necessary to live a normal happy life. It’s a full time job to do big clean-ups, so why not hire professionals that can get it done quicker and more efficiently? Here at ServiceMaster Recovery Services in Janesville, our teams of dedicated haulers know what they’re doing – and they’re good at it.
Zero Judgement Zone
We are people, too. Judgement is something that we have no relation to, and you shouldn’t feel embarrassed to reach out for our help. Whether it’s some simple organizing, throwing away unwanted contents, or doing a more difficult full overhaul, we’re happy and eager to help you live a more relaxed life by taking your situation into account and making decisions based on your needs. Rushing a job is not fun for anybody, so know that we will go as fast or as slow as you’d like us to move. One step at a time, we can work together to accomplish exactly what you prefer, without any pressure. Janesville ServiceMaster Recovery Services is certified and knowledgeable in what it takes to accomplish these kinds of jobs. Some services we offer include:
- Cleanup Care.
- Help Locating Any Lost Items.
- Hard Work With An Understanding, Compassionate Crew.
- Full Coordination of Recycling and Donations.
- Assisting In The Distribution of Items You’d Like To Keep or Gift to Someone.
- Help With All Paperwork.
- Removing Debris, Clutter, and Unwanted Material.
- All While Providing the Compassionate Care in the Pace the Client Needs.
Before the process, ServiceMaster Recovery Services will gladly sit down with you and go over the exact steps we will be taking to get the job done. For a short list of what you can expect, we’ve broken it down for you.
- Speaking to the owner and making sure we are on the same page, as far as what needs to be done, and how they feel about the ordeal.
- Decontaminate anything that needs to be done. A clean house or business can be a great thing.
- Airing out the home or business is important for your health, and good smells are better than bad!
- Disposal, recycling, and donations are broken down for you. You’re the boss; you say what comes and goes.
- Closing the job: We make sure that everything necessary has been completed, and in a quality fashion.
After all is said and done, Janesville ServiceMaster Recovery Services just wants to know that you are comfortable and happy with the work we do, and everything that comes before the start of that process. Junk removal and organizing help can be a very emotional, difficult road, so our staff wants to be able to connect and accomplish this goal with you.
If you’re unsure of what steps to take, or uncertain about how you feel using this kind of service, just give us a call. Let’s talk about it. As a family owned company with nearly 35 years of experience, we care about our customers and treat them as we treat each other – with dignity, compassion, and service.