COVID-19 Facility Reopening, Disinfectant & Decontamination Service
As the world braces itself to tackle the Coronavirus (COVID-19), a health phenomenon that threatens the mortality of the world as a whole, it’s only safe to take precautions. The Coronavirus has heightened the need for hygiene as well as decontamination and remediation of interior surfaces. With state-of-the-art resources strategically placed across the nation, ServiceMaster Recovery Services are renowned experts when it comes to decontamination and cleaning services. While governments, health, and medical research teams all over the world work round the clock to come up with a vaccine, at ServiceMaster Recovery, we have teamed up with renowned environmental science specialists to develop preventive baseline decontamination and preventive protocols to protect you from Coronavirus.
ServiceMaster Recovery Services is a leader when it comes to cleaning, decontamination, and remedial services. With years of specialist experience in the cleaning industry, we offer the latest in cleaning technology and protocols to ensure we deliver fast and paramount level decontamination services for commercial, residential, and emergency needs. You are safe with us. Not only are we qualified to decontaminate and offer preventive cleaning for COVID-19, we have previous experience handling similar outbreaks such as MERS and SARS.
The COVID-19 is a relatively new health concern that needs a professional approach, something we at ServiceMaster Recovery have practiced and mastered over the years. Our decontamination process follows strict protocols that are above the typical cleaning requirements. We don’t take chances; our professional personnel follow strict PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) standards carrying out the decontamination service.
Reopening & Disinfectant
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), the best way to keep off the virus is through preventive cleaning, personal hygiene, and staying informed. At ServiceMaster Recovery, we use a two-step preventive cleaning method that guarantees adequate sanitation and hygiene. The COVID-19 virus can be spread by getting into contact with contaminated surfaces such as handles, elevator buttons, door handles, and escalator rails.
At ServiceMaster Recovery, we use a state-of-the-art aerosol system that can thoroughly disinfect your facility. Our two-stage cleaning process, offers one of the most effective and wholesome preventive cleaning services available in the nation. During the preventive cleaning process, our professional team will use only EPA registered-hospital grade disinfectants, ensuring all pathogens and virus causing bacteria are eliminated from the site.
When it comes to viral outbreaks such as COVID-19, you need a team of experts who can not only handle a decontamination situation but also have the relevant experience. ServiceMaster Recovery have already carried out several COVID decontamination projects across the country. We also have years of experience in trauma and biohazard cleanup as well as viral outbreaks such as MERS and SARS.
We understand how delicate it is when a facility gets exposed, and that is why we will take all measures to handle your project with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism. We will take time to educate and communicate all procedures to you and your staff to ensure their faith is restored in the process and your facility. With our state-of-the-art equipment and professional crew, ServiceMaster Recovery will implement a disinfection plan that will not only restore your facility to its original state.
Why Choose ServiceMaster Recovery?
At ServiceMaster Recovery. We have invested heavily in the latest preventive cleaning technologies to make sure that we offer the highest level of cleaning and decontamination services fast. With prior experience handling epidemics, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of viral outbreaks such as the Coronavirus.
- State-of-the-art Technology: Our in-house environmental remediation experts are working in conjunction with renowned experts in the field of environmental science to develop preventive baseline cleaning and decontamination protocols. Our technicians also use a two-stage preventive cleaning process for a comprehensive competitive cleaning service.
- Tried and tested Hospital Standard products: Our crew use hospital standard tried and tested disinfectants working on a site. These sanitizers offer 99.9% protection from germs and pathogens and protect surfaces for a minimum of 30 days.
- Professional Team: All technicians are fully trained with relevant experience to handle outbreaks quickly with minimal damage. We follow strict personal preventive equipment standards.
Do you suspect or have a conformed case of COVID-19 exposure in your facility? Don’t hesitate, contact us immediately. Our decontamination experts will be more than glad to offer the help you need. Call Today for immediate service (262) 518-7170!
Reduce Your Risk of Contamination
(we follow these protocols when disinfecting your facility)
*Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Clean the area or item with soap and water or another detergent if it is dirty. Then, use disinfectant.
- Recommend use of EPA-registered household disinfectant.
Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product.
Many products recommend:
- Keeping surface wet for a period of time (see product label)
- Precautions such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.
- Diluted household bleach solutions may also be used if appropriate for the surface.
- Check the label to see if your bleach is intended for disinfection, and ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Some bleaches, such as those designed for safe use on colored clothing or for whitening may not be suitable for disinfection.
- Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronaviruses when properly diluted.
Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application and proper ventilation. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
Leave solution on the surface for at least 1 minute.
To make a bleach solution, mix:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water
- 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol may also be used.
Launder items (if possible) according to the manufacturer’s instructions.Use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
ORDisinfect with an EPA-registered household disinfectant. These disinfectants meet EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19.
CDC General COVID-19 Page
CDC Guidance for businesses
Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation
CDC Guidance for schools
CDC Guidance for healthcare facilities
CDC Guidance for Senior Living and long-term care
World Health Organization Situation Report