We are prepared to mobilize with equipment and crews if needed to respond to Harvey flooding and devastation.
As always, we can be reached 24/7 at 800-559-9070.
Current Conditions and Forecast
- Tropical Storm Harvey is currently located approximately 380 SE of Port Oconnor, TX heading NNW at 10 MPH.
- Harvey is projected to achieve Major Hurricane status prior to making landfall near Port Aransas, TX sometime between Friday evening and early Saturday morning as a potential Category 3 Storm.
- Once Harvey makes landfall, it is forecasted to stall and remain over the central coastal area of Texas bringing strong storm surge and torrential rainfall to much of the coastal area of Texas.
- Rainfall amounts of 8″ are common in most areas with some potential for up to 24″ in localized areas. Houston is forecasted to receive a large amount of this rain since it will be located on the eastern bands of the storm.
- Storm surges are expected to reach 6′-10′ on the eastern side of the storm causing rivers and waterway to be unable to shed rainwater. This will increase the potential for flooding in the forecasted areas.
- Heavy rainfall is projected to cause major to catastrophic flooding in many coastal areas of Texas.
- Wind damage is expected on the eastern side of the storm as it makes landfall initially. The largest threat will be the flooding caused throughout the impacted areas.
- Harvey will remain over the central Texas coastal areas throughout the weekend and into early next week then move toward Louisiana with a potential to bring flooding to southwestern Louisiana early to midweek next week.
24/7/365 Emergency Response Services
- Nationwide mobilization
- Emergency mitigation
- Building & site stabilization
- Content restoration
- Environment management
We are here to help! For immediate recovery services. Please call us 24/7 at 800-559-9070.
ServiceMaster Recovery Services is prepared to mobilize immediately to respond and assist storm victims if needed.