Water damage is no simple task. When you property succumbs to water damages in New Berlin, contact ServiceMaster Recovery Services. We specialize in disaster restoration and utilize a variety of advanced techniques to help mitigate damages and restore your property back into a property condition
When you sustain New Berlin water damages, there are a few things you can do to help the process. Remember to take caution when applying these actions, as you may risk additional damages may occur. If you feel uncertain about your abilities to fulfill these tasks, please wait for a professional to tend to the damages.
What You Can Do When You Have Water Damages
- Use fans to circulate the air and assist drying.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe down furniture of water or moisture build up.
- Use dehumidifiers to make the air drier for faster evaporation.
- Hang dry draperies
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for an even drying.
- Place small wood blocks under furniture legs to prevent moisture buildup and contact on wood legs.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Open drawers and doors to enhance drying.
- If the weather permits, open all windows to aerate the property
- Remove any wet fabrics from the vicinity and dry them as soon as possible
- Once deemed safe to use, use your air system to help assist with the drying process
When you need services for water damage restoration in New Berlin, WI and the surrounding areas, trust the experts at ServiceMaster Recovery Services for assistance. We’re the professional experts who will restore your property back to its pre-loss condition with our New Berlin water damage repair services.