It’s easy to overlook the risks that mold and mildew growth each present. Many homeowners overlook the risk for various reasons; however this can pose a real serious threat to not only your space but also your health. It is important to act fast at the first signs of mold detection. If you are in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls or Kohler, WI. allow ServiceMaster Recovery Services to be a quick responder and big help to you. We have the expertise and advanced resources to conquer any mold infestation you’re facing. We provide all of our services both residential homes and office spaces 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Mold is thought to be an ugly sight as result of water build-up in your home or commercial space, when in reality it is much more than that, as it is a insanitary condition that can lead to serious health risks. For this reason, it is best to have mold remediation carried out by experienced technicians if you suspect that your home or business is infested.
If you’ve sustained water damages, have leaking pipes, or have high levels of moisture of humidity within your residential space or commercial property, there is a high chance you have mold growth within your property.
ServiceMaster Recovery Services is sure to respond to your mold remediation and removal needs. We offer mold inspection services and we will notify the proper authorities of mold discovery. With this, we help develop a cost-effective remediation plan to remove and eliminate the mold from your property.
Here’s what this plan can look like:
- We come in and inspect your property and then remove the source of water build-up and invasion.
- Then, we contain the contaminated area so that it does not spread to other areas.
- We also establish a controlled environment, such as negative air, drying conditions, etc.
- Bare structures are treated with EPA-approved products and then are dried.
- We test air in surfaces to verify removal and perform re-construction wherever it is need.
- After this, we get you back up and running to where you were pre-loss and infestation.
We understand the frustration, stress and overwhelming feeling of finding damage in your home, so we work with your insurance provider and hygienists to determine the appropriate strategy to effectively remove mold from your house or business. We make it our top priority to restore your family, space and life back to its normal state.
Of course we hope you never have to run into these issues, but if you find yourself needing to fix the unforeseeable we are here to help. Whether you are a homeowner, a business owner or a facility manager, you can count on us. Day and night, Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls and Kohler residents can expect ServiceMaster Recovery Services to respond fast to their emergency. Give us a call today for more details.
In the meantime, here are a few ways in which you can work to prevent mold growth:
- Locate and remove any sources of moisture.
- Make sure you bathroom has a ventilating fan. If not, crack a window in your bathroom when you shower. This can help prevent moisture build-up on walls, floors and ceilings.
- Inspect your roof annually for leaks and keep you gutters clear so water doesn’t collect.
- Make sure to have adequate insulation and ventilation in your home, specifically in an attic or basement.
- Inspect all rooms of your home, especially the kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms for signs of water supply or waste line leaks and fix them immediately.