- Dilute ammonia with three parts water in an empty bottle and use it to clean windows, appliances and countertops. At full strength, it can remove wax build-up from the kitchen floor.
- An excellent way to scour copper and brass is by using ½ cup vinegar mixed with one tablespoon salt.
- Full- strength pine oil is great for deodorizing garbage cans.
- Baking soda can be used instead of scouring powder. It also removes stains and odors from refrigerators and coffee pots.
- Sprinkle some dry baking on your carpeting before vacuuming to freshen it. It also helps deodorize diaper pails and kitty litter.
800-405-0675 / 24/7/365